- He’s very smart and is learning how to speak English.
- Dadou is a very happy and smiles often.
- He has C.P. like symptoms which limits the use of hands and legs.
- He cannot walk but is very mobile and is now using a walker.
- She’s a happy little girl and loves being held.
- She likes stretching out across a lap.
- She has C.P. like symptoms and an undiagnosed mental disability.
- She doesn’t talk and is unable to walk but can crawl short distances.
- She is blind but is able to recognize and respond to voices.
- She was delivered to our gate with a note taped to her naked, malnourished body saying that she was no longer needed.
- At first she was very resistant to any touch, but now she is one of our huggers and loves to be around people.
- C.P. like symptoms limiting her speech and movements.
- She is severely mentally delayed.
- Has a gentle, quiet spirit.
- Servant-hearted and will often watch out for the other kids.
- Very aware of his surroundings and loves to laugh.
- Mentally disabled and has a stomach growth. Beginning doctor visits to treat the growth.
- He is very bright and will try anything!
- Loves dominos, Jenga, and any form of cards or balls.
- Very helpful with other children.
- Has learned to write with his left foot.
- C.P. like symptoms which limits the use of his legs and hands.
- He has limited hearing.
- Has become one of the M House favorites.
- He came to us as a crawler and now uses a walker.
- Son Son likes to be in the action and in motion.
- He is a very smart and determined boy.
- He has C.P. like symptoms, which limits the use of his hands and legs.
- My birthdate: September 17, 2011 (assigned)
- MORE TO COME
- She is the M House sweetheart.
- She came to Mephibosheth as a crawler, now uses a walker.
- She enjoys singing, laughing and “doing hair.”
- C.P. like symptoms that limit the use of her legs.
- Her protruding teeth make it hard for her to close her mouth.
- He has a very happy spirit and loves to smile.
- Simple toys will keep him content all day.
- He loves to play catch with a ball.
- C.P. type symptoms that limit his ability to walk and talk.
- He is learning to use sign language to communicate.
- My birthdate: September 17, 2011
- My mother’s name is Aliandra Gedeon
- I do not have a father
Herline (Da Da)
- Da Da loves to create “treasures” out of found objects.
- She likes to have her hair done.
- She enjoys music and loves to dance.
- She is always smiling.
- Mentally challenged, humped back and walks with a limp.
- Information coming soon
- This little boy was left in Cabaret on a Saturday afternoon. Left on the street in front of the Catholic Church on a hot sunny Saturday afternoon.
- The police were called. No one knew of him.
- They brought him to the M House. We received him.
- We guess he is 2 to 3 years old.
- He has hydrocephalus…fluid build-up within the brain.
- He has no use of his legs. He is very smart, happy and friendly.
- Shelame is very helpful, shy and kind.
- She is beginning to learn in school.
- She loves to worship, sing and dance.
- Shelame has Down Syndrome
- No one knows anything about her. Social Affairs delivered her to us.
- We assigned her a name.
- Abie was found in the streets and delivered to the clinic. 3 days later she was delivered to us at the M House.
- He is very funny, lovable and likes giving hugs.
- He came to the M House with a ponytail (a man after Steve’s own heart).
- When the music starts he begins to smile and move his body; he likes to think he can play the harmonica.
- His love of dance is catching on with the other kids.
- Stevenson has Down Syndrome.
- Kendy has 2 brothers.
- Kendy is a happy, fun and lovable boy.
- He is physically and mentally challenged.
- My birthday is July 25, 2011
- My birthplace is Kenskoff
- My Dad’s name is Joel Joseph Macon
- My Mom’s name is Carline Jean Baptiste (deceased)
- His father lives in Kenskoff on the top of the mountain. After his mom died, his father brought him to Dio’s church and “donated” him.
- He is very smart, has a wonderful personality and he is already referred to as “Little Dio”
- Loves Pastor Dio and follows him everywhere.
- Md. Dio feels that God sent him to take over the M House someday.
- She’s sweet-natured, smiles all the time and is very smart.
- She’s friendly and always ready to pose for a photo.
- She has great mobility when using her walker.
- She only has full use of her left hand. Uses a walker.
- He and Dadou are inseparable and love to play ball together.
- He has changed a lot in the past couple of years – from being rebellious to becoming more of a leader to the other M House kids.
- He is doing well at school and wants to be a police officer when he grows up.
- Manou has C.P. type symptoms that limit the use of his legs and hands. Gets around well with a walker or wheelchair.
- Her Mother left her every day in the care of a neighbor who beat her and used her.
- She came to us as a crawler and now uses a walker.
- She loves to sing and often blesses the M House with her beautiful voice.
- She is an excellent student.
- Andrize has C.P. type symptoms that gives her limited use of her legs so she often uses a wheelchair to get around.
- Medjine was born in October of 2012.
- She came to the M-House in July of 2018.
- Her mother is also disabled.
- When her mother could no longer take care of Medjine, she took her to the government authorities. They told her about the M-House.
- Medjine is fun, funny, and creative. She loves to laugh, play, and dance.
- He was born on February 5, 2009
- Dad’s name is Delano.
- Mom’s name is Yoland.
- Brother’s name is You You.
- He is a little person and will .
- He has difficulty walking.
- He is very bright.
- He is very protective of his brother John Peter.
- He loves rice.
- He seems very smart, likable and has a fun personality…full of dancing.
- Francky enjoys music and has great rhythm.
- He has never attended school.
- His brother tried killing him.
- Both of Francky’s hands are deformed. He has three fingers on each hand.
- My birthdate: June 4, 2002
- My birthplace is Gros Morne, Haiti
- My Dad’s name is Delano
- My Mom’s name is Yolande
- My Sister’s name is Rose-Berlanita
- My Brother’s name is Kevinsley (No No)
- On June 26,2016, he was brought to the M House by his mom and dad They said the just could not care for the boys.
- He is very bright.
- He is very protective of his brother Kevinsley.
- He loves math.
WE CAN'T CHANGE THE WORLD
BUT WE CAN CHANGE THEIR WORLD!